Hanwell Big local has awarded sums of between £50 – £500 to local residents and groups in the local area for activities and projects that will get people involved, increase community participation and help raise awareness of HBL project.
This year, HBL welcomes applications of £50 up to £500 from Local Residents Association, individuals or local community groups to take advantage of this funding.
- Some examples would be:
- Have a barbecue for your block
- A coffee morning
- Tools to help to maintain your block’s communal garden
- Run an activity at a stall at a school fete
- Help to buy a team strip for a football or netball team
- Summer activity for families
At least 60% of those participating/benefiting must be residents of the Hanwell Big Local area (see HBL map area). We can’t consider applications otherwise.
You can get the application form by emailing email@example.com or by calling 0208 575 6139.
In 2017 HBL Small Grants have been awarded to –
- Ealing Boxing Club
- Parveen Sharma’s Knitting Classes
- Hanwell Carnival Parade
- EID event on Copley Close
- Copley Fun Day
- Gurnell Fun Day
For more information about Hanwell Carnival, please go on the website: http://www.hanwellcarnival.co.uk/